Sunday, November 11, 2007

Week 10 Reflections

I am soo glad we are on the downside of this quarter. I have really enjoyed learning about these new technologies and using Blogger, Wiki, and IM, but I am drained from having to do these in addition to other assignments. Although I have read all the required readings and completed my posts on respositories, learning objects, and LCMS, I am still a bit unsure of how I might refer to these things in a conversation. The definitions I found seem too simple to provide me with in-depth insight as to what they actually are. I learned more from reading the post of a few of our classmates. Either Christine or Kristy broke the meaning down and even provided a few links to examples of these technologies; this helped a lot. I must admit, sometimes I overanalyze things and make them seem harder than what they actually are, so the example sites gave me a better understanding.
To Shane, if you read this: I had to go back and look through your multimedia presentation on learning objects because it also helped me gain a better understanding of what learning objects actually are. Thanks, Shane!

Denise

No comments: